Fringe Buttons, Tickets & Packages
How Fringe ticketing works:
1. Admission Button
An admission button is required to attend any Festival event. You only need to buy a button once; you don’t need a new one for each show you see. Admission buttons are a $5.
2. Performance Tickets
For entrance to a particular show at the Festival, a ticket to that specific show is needed in addition to your admission button. Tickets may be purchased individually or in discount multi-packs online or at Fringe Central (note: the unlimited multi-pack tickets may only be used by one individual, other multi-pack tickets are sharable). Artists receive 100 percent of all ticket revenue!
Single show tickets: $10 each
4-pack show tickets: $36
($41 w/ admission button)
10-pack show tickets: $80
($85 w/ admission button)
Unlimited package: $175
($180 w/ admission button)
Allows you to register for shows online and includes an all-access Festival pass.
Where do I buy tickets & buttons?
Buy everything online!
Buy can purchase your admission button and tickets at the above links.
Buy everything at the Festival!
Buttons and tickets can be purchased at any of the venues where Fringe shows are performed or at Fringe Central. Cash and credit cards accepted.
Our Festival Policies
We don’t mean to be buzzkills, but a few simple rules keep everything moving smoothly:
- No Button = No show entry. No exceptions… except for kids 12 and under attending Kids Fringe shows.
- We Run A Tight Ship. All Fringe shows start on time and once the doors are closed, no entry is allowed. Please give yourself plenty of time to get to your shows. If a show runs over its allotted time, it will be cut off. We are on a tight schedule. This is rare, but may happen.
- No Photos or Recording. Absolutely no unapproved photography or video recording devices of any kind are allowed in theatres.
- Silence Your Devices. In order to not disrupt the performances for the artists and other audience members, please set all electronic devices to vibrate or power them off in the theatres. Also, no texting during shows.
- No Refunds given for any reason other than show cancellation, no exceptions.
- No Ticket Exchanges. No exceptions.