by Steve Berglund
from Mount Pleasant, MI
About This Show
How does a man know if he’s achieved manhood? This hilarious and honest journey poses the questions and tries to answer them through storytelling and reliving personal experiences. Does a man really need to know how to build a fire without matches… or train a dog? This show shines a comic light on navigating the quest for manhood.
Director: Jody Price. Sound Design: Allie Jackson. Voice Over: Anthony Jones. Promotional Materials: Gabriella Csapo. Recommended for: teenagers, adults, elderly, theatre community.
- Friday, Sep 1, 2017 @ 7:00pm
- Saturday, Sep 2, 2017 @ 4:00pm
- Sunday, Sep 3, 2017 @ 5:30pm
- Thursday, Sep 7, 2017 @ 7:00pm
- Saturday, Sep 9, 2017 @ 4:00pm